Montag, 20. September 2021
Montag, 23. August 2021
• 3rd album of the capable Austrian Death metallers
• Uncompromising, yet also catchy song material
• Individual, sophisticated sound
[ Official Music Video • Album song "Gehenna" ]
The Austrian-South German Metal commando INFECTED CHAOS holds a giant mirror right in front of the rotten, perverted part of humanity. Yes, the truth, it is painful.
Creatively, these hard steel enthusiasts are just as ruthless, and that hits like a forge hammer on an anvil!
The delightfully rough riffed and at the same time really colossally rhythmic DEATH METAL of the perfectly coordinated shock troop shows itself on the new and third longplayer "Dead Aesthetics" from the most varied and most coherent side.
01. When Yonder Calls My Name 05:39
02. Hollow Chars 03:19
03. Eager Breed The Gods Of Pestilence 03:56
04. Gehenna 04:23
05. Iron Nights 04:37
06. And Thus I Fell 04:53
07. Death Metal Shock Prayer 03:55
08. Pitch Black Fever 03:38
09. Away 05:19
10. Lethargia 05:01
11. Song Of Death And Birth 05:00
A huge plus for these guys:
INFECTED CHAOS combine the brute force of contemporary, complexly poured death lead with a touch of US-American New School and the rich, timeless musicality of icons like the genre's forefathers Death. Real killer solos included.
And exactly this circumstance makes the highly explosive mixture of the quintet a real feast for those gourmets who want it as raw and nasty as compositionally and technically skillful.
The equally beefy as sharp-edged noisy, but melodically by no means untroubled formation rose in 2013 from the ashes of some local bands and hermetically barricaded directly to the songwriting.
After the new material had been extensively tested live - among others as support for the godfathers Possessed - the band went to the renowned Iguana Studio and could already release their debut "The Wake Of Ares" in 2015.
Only two years later the follow-up "Killing Creator" was let off the chain, which took INFECTED CHAOS through half of Europe, loudly haunting well-known names like 'MetalDays', 'Winterdays Of Metal' and 'Aaargh! Festival'.
2015 • The Wake Of Ares (Full-length)
2017 • Killing Creator (Full-length)
2021 • Dead Aesthetics (Full-length)
INFECTED CHAOS are available for interviews via phone, Skype, Zoom & email !!
- Munich, Germany
- METAL MESSAGE ᴳᴸᴼᴮᴬᴸ • Est. 2001 - Bull's Eye for passion & professionalism ! Multiple five-star rated PR Agency that works professionally and reliably with numerous partners in the worldwide music media. Many years of experience in various musical fields provide the basis for individual and efficient service. Main task area besides communications for global Public Relations are integrated promotion campaigns across print, online and broadcasting, as well as marketing, artist management, consulting and mentoring. Just like an exquisite manufactory - where passion meets profession!
- ► 2022 (9)
- ► August (3)
- ► 2020 (16)
- ► 2019 (20)
- ► 2018 (17)
- ► 2017 (18)
- ► 2016 (25)
- ► 2015 (20)
- ► 2014 (18)
- ► 2013 (25)